SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday

Write a letter to your father requesting him to send TK. 2000 to buy your books.


 Dear  Father,                                                                                       Kalitola, Naogaon
                                                                                                             Date-10.06.2011                     
 I am very glad t know from your letter that you are all well in the family. The result of my JSC examination has been published. You will certainly be happy that   I have stood first in the examination in Naogaon district. I have also secured   A+ mark.  The entire teacher praised me highly
.
My teachers have suggested buying   some important books.  I also feel the necessity of those books.  They will cost about (2000) two thousand taka.  Please send me the money as soon as possible.
With best regard to you and love to all.
Yours  loving  Son
“N”

   
From,
      Name:  “N”
       S/O  :  “R”
        KD  Govt. school
        Naogaon
From,
      Name:   “P”
       S/O  :   “S”
 Satmatha, Bogra
 S M, Road  no- 05

  



No comments:

Post a Comment